[keycloak-user] Keycloak cluster setup on Openshift

abhishek raghav abhi.raghav007 at gmail.com
Wed May 1 02:59:42 EDT 2019

I too experienced such error which says " ISPN000197: Error updating
cluster member list:
org.infinispan.util.concurrent.TimeoutException: ISPN000476: Timed out
waiting for responses for request 2 from one of the node.... "

But not on Openshift but on a different container orchestration framework
with Keycloak 4.8.3.Final. Then Sebastian Laskawiec suggested me to try the
same setup on 5.0.0 as there are lot of fixes in jgroups 4.0.15 which is
released with WILDFLY15. For me it worked.

I would suggest you to go for 5.0.0 and see if it works.

- Best Regards
   Abhishek