[keycloak-user] Accounts Logs

Aaron Echols aechols at bfcsaz.com
Wed May 1 13:11:15 EDT 2019

Hello All,

I'm been pulling my hair out on this one. I setup a DEV instance of
Keycloak to test some theming and one thing I've noticed, is that when
using a realms account page, Logs is disabled in DEV

I can't figure out how to disable that in my PROD instance. I'd like to
hide that for all users, as my users won't understand what any of that
means.

Currently in PROD, when going to any users account page you see the
following layout:

* Account
* Password
* Authenticator
* Sessions
* Applications
* Logs

In DEV, I see:

* Account
* Password
* Authenticator
* Sessions
* Applications

That's what I'd like to see in PROD as well. I'm hoping it's something
simple I'm missing. Thanks in advance. :)
--
Aaron Echols