[keycloak-user] Accounts Logs

Dmitry Telegin demetrio at carretti.pro
Thu May 2 17:03:25 EDT 2019

You're welcome :)

You can definitely hide this section using custom account theme (by overriding account/template.ftl), but you will also need to prohibit access to the actual URL (/auth/realms/{realm}/account/log), using e.g. Undertow rules. I know this sounds like a hack, and I hope this will be addressed in the forthcoming React.js rewrite of the account console.

Alternatively, you could disable event store in Keycloak and set up event listener to forward events to Logstash/Splunk or similar system, which will also give you more powerful and versatile analysis.

Cheers,
Dmitry