[keycloak-user] Help for using Keycloak in Spring Boot

Ali Ahmadzadeh Asl ahmadzadehasl at outlook.com
Sat May 4 08:18:42 EDT 2019

Hi
First of all, excuse me for poor English.

I am trying to use Keycloak in Spring Boot 2, I read many articles about this matter, such as follow link:
https://www.keycloak.org/docs/2.5/securing_apps/topics/oidc/java/spring-boot-adapter.html

There was an issue that i can't resolve it. Resource and policy and permissions defined in admin panel for client, does not any effect on my server. For example I defined a resource for URL pattern /rest/* and a policy for having ROLE_REST, also I defined a permission for mapping this resource and policy.

But after running the server, I can use rest services without any limitation and authentication.
Now the question is: How can I manage Spring Boot application security and permissions from Keycloak admin panel?

Thank you