[keycloak-user] Restrict the user creation of from IDP.

Rohit Nikhade rohit.nikhade at fantailtech.com
Mon May 6 11:19:31 EDT 2019

Hi,

My requirement is that only pre-created user, when logged in via Identity
Broker, should be automatically linked to its IDP user. If other user gets
logged in then it should throw an error and stop the Authentication Flow.

My requirement is similar to that mention on
https://issues.jboss.org/browse/KEYCLOAK-4544

As the above issue is deferred I still need to get a solution for my
requirement. Can you suggest me any solution? Or the path to contribute?

As mentioned in above Jira ticket in the comment of Robert, I would like to
add configuration and modify  IdpCreateUserIfUniqueAuthenticator, so that
if a nonexisting user logs in via IDP then it should throw an error.

Thank You
Rohit Nikhade
(+91) 8793652775