[keycloak-user] Webhook/notification when user's data is changed

Tihomir Mescic tmescic at upchain.com
Mon May 6 11:51:23 EDT 2019

Hi all,

I'm building a system that integrates with Keycloak. What I would need is
some kind of a notification mechanism in case user information (e.g. first,
or last name) is changed in Keycloak.

Something like this:
 - user's first name is changed in Keycloak (either via the Keyclaok
administration page, or via a REST API call)
 - Keycloak notifies my app about the change (either via a webhook or by
sending a message to a message bus, or something else)

Is anything like this possible currently?

Thanks in advance,
Tihomir