[keycloak-user] Webhook/notification when user's data is changed

Matthieu Huin mhuin at redhat.com
Tue May 7 04:36:21 EDT 2019

Hello,

If you're okay with writing code, you could cover your use case with a SPI
based on event notifications. For example, I've written this (very
experimental) MQTT emitter that fires a message every time an event occurs
on a specific realm: https://github.com/mhuin/keycloak-event-listener-mqtt

It is based on the stdout emitter SPI included in the keycloak-examples
repo, which is a good way to get started.

Hope that helps,

MHU