[keycloak-user] Permissions tab missing after upgrading

Pedro Igor Silva psilva at redhat.com
Wed May 8 14:12:49 EDT 2019

Hi,

This is probably because tech-preview features are not enabled by default.
See
https://www.keycloak.org/docs/latest/server_admin/index.html#_fine_grain_permissions
.

You basically need to set the following system property to boot the server:
-Dkeycloak.profile.feature.admin_fine_grained_authz=enabled.