[keycloak-user] [keycloak-dev] Cannot get UMA photoz example working (keycloak quickstart 6.0.1)

Olivier Rivat orivat at janua.fr
Mon May 13 08:16:06 EDT 2019

discrepancy is :

1) I was using the import command of the master realm to upload
photoz-realm.json
(it was my mistake)

2) you should do as follows:
a) select "Add realm"
b) select "Select File" and upload photoz-realm.json

---> quickstart realm and everything is created succesfully

It is following text which has confused me quite a lot, and which should
be clearer documented (indicating to use the button add-realm for exampkle)

https://github.com/keycloak/keycloak-quickstarts/tree/latest/app-authz-photoz

    /Create the Example Realm and a Resource Server/

//

/Considering that your Keycloak Server is up and running, log in to the
Keycloak Administration Console./

//

/Now, create a new realm based on the following configuration file:/

//

/|keycloak-quickstarts/app-authz-photoz/photoz-realm.json |/

//

/That will import a pre-configured realm with everything you need to run
this quickstart. For more details about how to import a realm into
Keycloak, check the Keycloak's reference documentation./

//

/After importing that file, you'll have a new realm called //|photoz|//./

Regarsd,

Olivier

--

<http://www.janua.fr/images/logo-big-sans.png><http://www.janua.fr/images/LogoSignature.gif>