[keycloak-user] Status of PolicyProvider SPI for authorization

Pedro Igor Silva psilva at redhat.com
Thu May 16 08:39:44 EDT 2019

Hi Vegard,

Community wise, you are free to use it. As you noticed we are missing docs
and examples about how to use it.

We have quite a few examples in Keycloak codebase that you can use as a
guideline to implement your own policy provider.

I can also help you with this implementation and update docs accordingly.
We can discuss more here https://issues.jboss.org/browse/KEYCLOAK-9254.

Regards.
Pedro Igor