[keycloak-user] keycloak-gatekeeper + fine-grained authorization

Bruno Oliveira bruno at abstractj.org
Tue May 21 09:15:14 EDT 2019

It seems to me that you're trying to use authorization services with
Gatekeeper (I can be wrong). If that's the case, unfortunatelly that's
not supported yet. But certainly something that we might consider in the
future.

If I guessed it all wrong, please share how you're configuring
Gatekeeper.

On 2019-05-21, Tyler Johnson wrote:
> I'm trying to figure out how to use keycloak-gatekeeper with the
> fine-grained authorization option in Keycloak.
>
> I set up the authorization and ran an evaluation within the Keycloak UI
> that correctly gave DENY for user 'test', but when I use that same user to
> log in through gatekeeper, it says it's permitted and directs me to
> upstream.
>
> Is there anything I need to enable on gatekeeper side to have it enforce,
> or any pointers here?
>
> Thanks,
> Tyler

abstractj