[keycloak-user] keycloak quick start example Uma Photoz: authorization request to resource owner not working

Olivier Rivat orivat at janua.fr
Wed May 22 08:35:05 EDT 2019

Hi,

When accessing the "My Resources" page as alice I see a request from joe
pending for approval(from Jdoe).
Flow is working fine afterwards.

But message is quite confusing at the beginning (as it correspondonds to
what si mentioned in the readme)

I always obtain:
You can not access or perform the requested operation on this resource.

instead of
Sent authorization request to resource owner, please, wait for approval.

Regards,

Olivier

orivat at janua.fr <mailto:dchikhaoui at janua.fr>