[keycloak-user] Keycloak Docker Domain Cluster

Frank Herrmann frank.herrmann at modernizingmedicine.com
Thu May 23 09:46:50 EDT 2019

Thanks. That's what I figured. I always figured in a multi-server
production environment, the domain model is better than standalone-ha.
Since we have a lot of customization to Keycloak, with our themes and
custom authenticators, I'll use the official Keycloak docker project as a
guide and create one myself for our purposes. The domain configuration is a
bit more complicated than standalone, so I can understand why it was left
out.

Thanks again,

-Frank