[keycloak-user] Parameter Forwarding

Dmitry Telegin demetrio at carretti.pro
Wed May 29 11:41:34 EDT 2019

Hello Barış,

Unfortunately, you can't do that OOTB (unless you're willing to plug your own customized OIDCLoginProtocol variant).

However, it is possible to return back the parameter as a part of access/ID token (as a custom claim). Does that work for you?

Regards,
Dmitry Telegin

Carretti Consulting OÜ | Keycloak Consulting and Training
Sepapaja 6, Tallinn 15551, Estonia | info at carretti.pro