[keycloak-user] Failed to get log files with docker installation

Yang Yang yy8402 at icloud.com
Tue Nov 12 03:01:43 EST 2019

Hi,

I wanted to access Keycloak logs on host machine, so I started the docker container with “-v /path/on/my/host:/opt/jboss/keycloak/standalone/log”, and then met the permission issue, “java.io.FileNotFoundException: /opt/jboss/keycloak/standalone/log/server.log (Permission denied)”.

Could you help to tell what I should do? Some posts on the internet suggests to deactivate SELinux or run the container in privileged mode, which  I believe is not good for security reason.

Thanks,
Yang