[keycloak-user] IDPSSODescriptor not available in UI

Lucas Sikina lucas at ds.dfci.harvard.edu
Tue Nov 19 16:34:16 EST 2019

Hello,

When I select a client and navigate to the installation tab, and then
select a format, I do not see the IDPSSODescriptor option, but the
SPSSODescriptor is still there. I am using version 7.0.1.

I know this information is still available via a URL, but I am concerned
that its absence from the UI suggests it may be becoming deprecated. My
questions are as follows:
1. Why is the IDPSSODescriptor not available in the UI?
2. Will the IDPSSODescriptor eventually not be available via the API?

Thank you!

Luke