[keycloak-user] multiple accounts selector

Michal Hlavac miso at hlavki.eu
Wed Nov 27 09:50:57 EST 2019

I think I found good starting point for solution: https://lists.jboss.org/pipermail/keycloak-user/2018-August/014993.html[1]

m.

On utorok 26. novembra 2019 10:00:34 CET Michal Hlavac wrote:

hi,

We have external SAML identity provider that allows authenticate using ID card. On our side we have keycloak realm where person can have multiple accounts mapped to one ID card by attribute. So we need to allow user choose account after ID card login.
Is it possible to implement it and if yes, what is proper way to do that? Maybe custom Post Login Authentication flow?

thanks, m.

--------
[1] https://lists.jboss.org/pipermail/keycloak-user/2018-August/014993.html