[keycloak-user] Keycloak IE11 Support?

Tony Harris Tony.Harris at oneadvanced.com
Thu Nov 28 13:43:41 EST 2019

>From our perspective we are moving towards a modern UI frameworks ourselves and will be dropping IE 11 support.  Were behind your move that way.

-----Original Message-----
From: keycloak-user-bounces at lists.jboss.org [mailto:keycloak-user-bounces at lists.jboss.org] On Behalf Of Stan Silvert
Sent: 28 November 2019 13:45
To: keycloak-dev <keycloak-dev at lists.jboss.org>; keycloak-user <keycloak-user at lists.jboss.org>
Subject: [keycloak-user] Keycloak IE11 Support?

Hi Keycloak Community,

We are trying to make decisions around the future of the Account Console on IE11 and we really need your feedback.

As we move to modern UI development frameworks like PatternFly 4, IE11 support becomes more and more difficult.

Do you or your customers require support for IE11 today?

Do you believe that you will require support for IE11 in the next two to three years?

Thanks for your help,

Stan Silvert