[keycloak-user] SAML Assertion Expiration v4.8.0

Hynek Mlnarik hmlnarik at redhat.com
Mon Sep 2 08:53:49 EDT 2019

Hi,

I suggest to enable debug log on org.keycloak.saml.validators. If it really
turns out to be a clock sync issue, then feel free to add yourself as a
watcher [1] or even submit a PR. It would need to be similar config option
as has been implemented for OIDC identity provider in [2].

Thanks,

--Hynek

[1] https://issues.jboss.org/browse/KEYCLOAK-10884
[2]