[keycloak-user] How to update user attributes with each login, not just the first one?

kkzxak47 kkzxak47 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 10 08:56:11 EDT 2019

Hi fellow keycloak users,
    It's been several months since I adopted keyclak as the SSO tool for my
company, everything went smoothly with one little glitch.
    Currently we use a social login IdP as our main login method, we trust
it unconditionally.
But I find that custom user attributes from that IdP will not update in
keycloak after the first login. And old users will not have these
attributes at all.
    So I was wondering what can I do to make keycloak update user
attributes on each and every login with the social IdP?

Victor Z.