[mod_cluster-dev] [Fwd: Re: releasing mod_cluster-1.0.0.Beta2]

Paul Ferraro paul.ferraro at redhat.com
Tue Dec 9 10:56:26 EST 2008

On Tue, 2008-12-09 at 09:42 -0600, Brian Stansberry wrote:
> Paul Ferraro wrote:
> > Forwarding to mod_cluster-dev list...

This actually involves a few things:
* Adding the lifecycle listener dynamically
* Adding a dependency on ModClusterService/HAModClusterService (notice
the new names...) to the WebServer MC bean.  This would mean that the
user will have to manually remove "On Demand" from either the
ModClusterService or HAModClusterService, since there will no longer be
anything demanding its creation.
* Moving jvmRoute to the mod_cluster config - and setting the engine
property dynamically.