[mod_cluster-dev] Relocate svn repo?

Paul Ferraro paul.ferraro at redhat.com
Wed Jul 29 15:52:16 EDT 2009

Today, Jean-Frederic and I discussed creating an svn branch for 1.0.x
work so that work on 1.1 can proceed in trunk.  However, this brings up
another issue...
Currently, we share our subversion repository with the jboss native
project.  Our source code resides in an awkward subdirectory of trunk,
making branching (not to mention the maven release process) equally
awkward.  Now would seem to be as good a time as any to move to our own
repository.  How would this impact the build of the native side?  If we
keep its current location, should this branch only copy from
trunk/mod_cluster?  Thoughts?

Paul