[mod_cluster-dev] How do I define a domain (load balancing group) in AS 7 ?

Paul Ferraro paul.ferraro at redhat.com
Mon Mar 19 16:32:16 EDT 2012

A few things:
* When this subsystem was written the load-balancing-group property was
unfortunately named as "domain".
https://issues.jboss.org/browse/AS7-1721
* The mod_cluster subsystem parser parses for a "domain" attribute, but
it is missing from the 1.0 schema.

There's a pull request that fixes this here:
https://github.com/jbossas/jboss-as/pull/1799