Bayeux4Netty Report 3 - A Cool Progress

"이희승 (Trustin Lee)" trustin at gmail.com
Mon Jul 6 03:10:12 EDT 2009

Hi Danny,

It's great to see ongoing progress on this GSoC project.  I'm pretty
excited about it.  I will post a review soon.

While I review the code, could you please move your code to the Netty
official source code repository?  It really should belong to the
official repository IMHO.  I granted you the commit access to the
repository - https://svn.jboss.org/repos/netty

Create a directory 'bayeux' under /repos/netty/subproject/ and put your
work in there.  Please make sure all source code files have the correct
license header, as the source files in the trunk do.

If you have any problem with accessing the svn repository with your
account, let me know.  I'll fix it ASAP.

Cheers,
Trustin