Suggestion on Channel Classes

Mike McGrady mmcgrady at topiatechnology.com
Wed Jul 15 12:02:02 EDT 2009

My point should have been thought through to a greater degree.

Essentially, however, I noticed that in effect some classes
systematically are "extending" or "implementing" the same interface
from more than one direction, e.g., extending a class that implements
an interface and implementing an interface that extends the same
interface.  This does not look good to me and I came up with a too
rushed solution.  Not sure what should be done.  I am most interested
in your first suggestion.

Mike