Netty bayeux example doesn't work properly

Tom Hastjarjanto tom at intellicode.nl
Sun Jul 26 12:57:36 EDT 2009

Hey guys,
I was just playing with the latest version of the bayeux4netty source code
from trunk, it doesn't seem to work properly. When I try to run it and
insert my username it keeps sending a stream of post requests to
http://localhost:port/cometd which respond with the wild web server
response, When I look at the log messages it goes through the connect and
handshake phase, sends some data and then starts the same cycle again, I
don't know whether this is due dojo or the netty code, any pointers on what
this might be?

Thanks!