Netty bayeux example doesn't work properly

Tom Hastjarjanto tom at intellicode.nl
Mon Jul 27 21:14:45 EDT 2009

Hi Dai Jun,
Thanks for your response, it now works in Firefox, in other browsers there
is still a(nother) bug. It throws an illegal charset exception. In
BayeuxDecoder it searches the http header ContentType for the charset of the
content, not all browsers send it ie. Chrome, Safari. Look for line 75. I do
not know what you plan to do in cases it is not send so I won't provide a
patch to "resolve" it. I guess you can either use it when its available and
just use the single argument decode function when it is not or you can just
ignore that information and always use the single argument function, really
up to you. Looking forward to new commits!

Good luck,

Tom