Netty bayeux example doesn't work properly

Dai Jun guiwuu at gmail.com
Wed Jul 29 10:21:28 EDT 2009

Hi Tom,

Thanks again for your feedback! Actually it's a bug. When
disconnecting a connection, I forget to unsubscribe channels that are
subscirbed to. But, I am writing the sending queue of BayeuxConext and
many codes are changed, which need to be test enough. So, I will fix
it togeter soon in next commit.

Here is the Issue Tracker system of Netty,
https://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/NETTY. If you register as a JBoss
member, you can submit issues there. If you get problems when using
it, please feel free to question here. I am very glad to work with
you, you make me work harder:).

Best regards,

Dai Jun or Danny Dai in English, http://guiwuu.googlepages.com
GTalk: guiwuu at gmail.com | QQ: 93409048 | MSN: guiwuu at hotmail.com |