BayeuxRouter Injection Need for Bayeux4Netty

Dai Jun guiwuu at gmail.com
Wed Sep 2 04:05:26 EDT 2009

Hi all,

I am sorry to intercept you by this. I copy Bob, Trustin and I's chat
of  BayeuxRouter injection here to have further discussion. And I am
looking forward to your suggesions. Thanks.

On Wed, Sep 2, 2009 at 8:02 AM, 이희승<trustin at gmail.com> wrote:
> +1

+1, too. I was thinking about this problem recently. The current
singleton model is not enough in real server cases. With injection, we
can manage router in AS. But I am not familiar with injection. I have
to postpone it to next next update. If you or anybody else know about
it, we can speed it up. I'd love to discuss with it in another new
thread.

Best regards,

Dai Jun or Danny Dai(in English) - http://guiwuu.googlepages.com
GTalk: guiwuu at gmail.com | QQ: 93409048 | MSN: guiwuu at hotmail.com |
Twitter: @guiwuu
Sent from Beijing, 11, China
Charles de Gaulle  - "The better I get to know men, the more I find
myself loving dogs." -
http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/c/charles_de_gaulle.html