BayeuxRouter Clusting Need for Bayeux4Netty

Dai Jun guiwuu at gmail.com
Wed Sep 2 04:09:20 EDT 2009

Hi folks,

I am sorry to disturb you again. Here is a discussion copy about
BayeuxRouter clusting from another thread. I copy it here to hear from
all of you. Please fell free to question about it.

On Wed, Sep 2, 2009 at 8:02 AM, 이희승<trustin at gmail.com> wrote:
> +1

Sure. But I am afraid it's somewhat business of AS. I think the codec
should be simple and concentrated. The advanced management should
depend on user's application environment. Or we could provide a
mechanism to extend BayeuxRouter for integrating with uses' current
environment. What do you think about it? We could discuss it deep in
another thread.

Best regards,

Dai Jun or Danny Dai(in English) - http://guiwuu.googlepages.com
GTalk: guiwuu at gmail.com | QQ: 93409048 | MSN: guiwuu at hotmail.com |
Twitter: @guiwuu
Sent from Beijing, 11, China
Ted Turner  - "Sports is like a war without the killing." -
http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/t/ted_turner.html