OioDatagramChannelFactory for client and server?

hezjing hezjing at gmail.com
Mon Apr 20 07:09:22 EDT 2009

Hi Trustin
Yes, I have read the QOTM example and I have tried that with Netty 3.1
BETA1.

I was thinking that ServerBootstrap generic, and it is applicable for
all ChannelFactory.
In this case, I think the  ServerBootstrap is applicable with all
ChannelFactory except the DatagramChannelFactory?

I think that is something worth to explain in the Javadoc
of ServerBootstrap(ChannelFactory).

Thank you!

Hez