Structured message reading problem in Netty.

Dai Jun guiwuu at gmail.com
Thu Apr 23 23:52:31 EDT 2009

Hi everyone,

Thanks Frederic's four step suggestions. It also help me a lot. I
think it seems to be  an outline of user guide ch1, maybe very helpful
for the busy people. However, I also advice every netty user read the
whole user guide at least once. It doesn't only guide people to netty,
but also shows the wonderful design thoughs behind.

BTW, The two new-added chapters are wonderfull, thanks for Trustin's
efforts. I am very looking forward to read more advanced contents.

Best regards,

Dai Jun or Danny Dai in english, http://guiwuu.googlepages.com
GTalk: guiwuu at gmail.com | QQ: 93409048 | MSN: guiwuu at hotmail.com |
Twitter: guiwuu