Conversion of ChannelBuffer to InputStream

MikeQ michaelquilleash at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 30 10:59:46 EDT 2009

Thanks for the reply Trustin.

I will look into the PipedInput/OutputStream.

>> - Do I need to use a OrderedMemoryAwareThreadPoolExecutor somewhere?
>> If so where?

>I'd place it before handing off the buffer to the blocking stream so
>that other connections are not blocked by the blocking I/O in your code.

OK thanks, that is what I figured.  However is it then not possible to get a
race between events coming from the same channel before they reach the
OrderedMemoryAwareThreadPoolExecutor?  Should I be using an
OrderedMemoryAwareThreadPoolExecutor as the worker executor when creating
the ServerBootstrap?  Or does Netty only allow one worker thread per channel
at a time?

Cheers.