Related projects based on Netty

Neil Avery neil at liquidlabs.co.uk
Thu Dec 17 04:54:47 EST 2009

Hi Trustin,
Our startup LiquidLabs is currently in beta with a closed source product -
we are using netty for all tcp/udp - scalability is excellent and our
experience has been nothing but positive - 1 liner blurb follows:

LiquidLabs LogScape is a high performance log visualization tool that scales
to thousands of machines; suitable for grid, cloud or SOA applications.

http://www.liquidlabs-cloud.com/products/logscape.html

Regards Neil.

www.liquidlabs.co.uk