Netty 3.2.0.ALPHA2 released

Ngoc Dao ngocdaothanh at gmail.com
Fri Dec 18 16:39:03 EST 2009

Congratulations!
Thanks for the hard work.

I want to try Netty for web development. Currently my web application
is in Perl backed by Apache and MySQL. It needs to serve about 10000
req/s. I think JVM and Netty and Scala may help.

I would like to ask if there is a wrapper for Netty? Is there a Scala
wrapper? Is it better to directly use the HTTP utility that Netty
provides? Should I serve HTTP requests directly from Netty or put
Netty behind Apache?

Ngoc