web sockets support

mheath mheath at apache.org
Sat Dec 19 01:42:13 EST 2009

I have built a rough prototype of Web Sockets using Netty.  Currently
I'm able to do the Web Socket handshake.  I need to build a codec for
handling the Web Socket frames.  Right now I just have an echo server.
 It shouldn't take too much more effort to provide a real solution.
I'll try and put together a real codec and submit a patch to Netty
soon.  I'll post examples on my blog.

-Mike