netty SSL trouble with gmail server base on securechat

maiziqing shuqinglee at gmail.com
Tue Dec 22 20:14:24 EST 2009

Following the IMAP4 protocol,
you can communicate withe the email server,
when the connection is established, firstly,there is a welcom message from
the email server,
and then we can send the login command: 001 login name passwd,then the
server can send successful response to us.
and then we just send the logout command: 002 logout,
then the problem appears: the email server will not send any response.

Are we need other handshake acts?