How to test protocols/servers/clients?

falconair shahbazc at gmail.com
Mon Dec 28 16:26:07 EST 2009

I'm writing my code to the 3.2 branch, is the correct transport (for testing)
available already or will it be available in the future?

Also, the examples on the documentation page a extremely helpful.  Adding
another class containing a couple of unit tests will be very helpful in
understanding how to test these systems.

Thanks