Unexpected exception in the selector loop. java.lang.Error: java.net.SocketException: Socket operation on nonsocket: getsockname ...

Wesly smith weslysmith0 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 3 23:34:39 EST 2009

So far (about 15 minutes), it worked fine.
Thanks

BTW, Trustin, I think I saw some other memory leak problem somewhere. I will
post later.

connect 1233721323049
connect closed 1233721323268
connect 1233721338269
connect closed 1233721338269
connect 1233721353271
connect closed 1233721353287
connect 1233721863928
connect closed 1233721863928
connect 1233721878929
connect closed 1233721878945
connect 1233721893946
connect closed 1233721893961
connect 1233721908962
connect closed 1233721908962

FYI, the revision that contains the complete workaround is: 749

— Trustin Lee, http://gleamynode.net/

--
View this message in context: http://n2.nabble.com/Unexpected-exception-in-the-selector-loop.-java.lang.Error%3A-java.net.SocketException%3A-Socket-operation-on-nonsocket%3A-getsockname-...-tp2266877p2267141.html