store client specific information

miarkus miarkus at tlen.pl
Wed Feb 11 10:44:19 EST 2009

Hi Trustin,

You can find example netty server under this link:

http://travelmail.pl/netty/netty.rar netty.rar

I also prepared and included actionscript 3 client and policy server for
above example. Just launch SocketPerf.html in your browser. Press 'add'
button and new dummy clients will start to connect to localhost netty server
on port 8090 every 200ms.

Be sure to launch PolicyServer located in client folder before using client
application. That will allow flash to grab security policy from 843
localhost port with first 'add' button click in client app.

By performing attached client-server-client communication I can tell that
100 clients require about 1000 handlers. The question is what am I doing
wrong. Hope you will be able to help me.

Thx

Pete