Ultra low latency in cluster application

Frederic Bregier fredbregier at free.fr
Wed Feb 25 11:28:31 EST 2009

Hi David,
So it is probably not related to a particular JDK.
Do you have try to use (to be sure) same JDK on both side
(or at least same big level like 1.6 and also same type of xxbit - 32 xor 64
its -) ?
I did not have any problem with Sun JDK until now (just to let you know).
If you use POJO between clients and server, could it be related (32 vs
64bit) ?

Another idea:
Do you always opened and closed the channel for every message
or stay opened as long as you can ?
But I'm agree, even like that, it should not have a 100s of latency.

At this point, I've got no new idea...

Regards,
Frederic

-----