Out of ports

Trustin Lee tlee at redhat.com
Thu Feb 26 07:16:01 EST 2009

Hi jaimemm,

Are the connections short-living?  Did you check the result of netstat
command?  The server might have been stuck with sockets with a lot of
TIME_WAIT state.  If so, the server will have difficulties in
accepting incoming connections, making the server look unresponsive.

HTH,

— Trustin Lee, http://gleamynode.net/