Error receiving XML in HTTPResponse body

Trustin Lee trustin at gleamynode.net
Tue Jan 13 11:30:23 EST 2009

I guess it's a bug.  Could you post the whole HTTP request and
response so that I can analyze the root cause of the problem?  (Please
do the same for the previous one related with chunked encoding.)  To
intercept the HTTP request and response, you could use an existing
HTTP monitoring tools like:

    * http://www.fiddlertool.com/fiddler/

If you are not using Windows, please google 'HTTP debugging proxy.' to
get one.  Wireshark is also great for this, but it's not specific to
HTTP.

— Trustin Lee, http://gleamynode.net/