HttpResponseHandler

jaimemm jaimemm at gmail.com
Sun Jan 18 12:18:48 EST 2009

Hi,

In order to make the http client asynchronous I get rid of the two following
lines at the HttpClient:

channel.getCloseFuture().awaitUninterruptibly();
factory.releaseExternalResources();

So I can send N messages within a loop (creating a new channel each time).

To not run out of memory immediatelly I need to execute the two lines above
inside the HttpResponseHandler into the messageReceived method. The problem
is that e.getChannel().getCloseFuture().awaitUninterruptibly() never ends
nor e.getChannel().getFactory().releaseExternalResources()

Why is it not posible to execute that lines from the HttpResponseHandler?

Thanks in advance