TimeOuts

Trustin Lee trustin at gleamynode.net
Tue Jan 20 13:20:38 EST 2009

It's a work in progress: https://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/NETTY-79
I expect this feature to be implemented at the end of this week.

Timer, TimerTask, and HashedWheelTimer (in
org.jboss.netty.handler.timeout) are pretty stable and their API is
not likely to change, so you might want to use them in your
ChannelHandler implementation before out-of-the-box handler is ready.
Please put a watch on the issue - you will be notified when it's done.

— Trustin Lee, http://gleamynode.net/