Connect to UDP server

Trustin Lee tlee at redhat.com
Mon Mar 30 02:18:00 EDT 2009

Thanks for reporting a problem.  I forgot to fire a channelOpen event
when an OioDatagramChannel is created by mistake.  The fix for the
problem has been checked in:

  * https://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/NETTY-138

Make sure 'svn up' updates OioDatagramChannel.java and build a
snapshot to see if the problem has gone away.

As a quick workaround, you can stop using ClientBootstrap for UDP
transport.  Check the QOTM client example.

— Trustin Lee, http://gleamynode.net/