Deadlock encountered.

Trustin Lee tlee at redhat.com
Tue May 12 10:52:00 EDT 2009

Thanks to the full thread dump, I think I have found the cause of the
dead lock.  The two dead locks you pasted were caused by the same bug.
 The revision of the fix is 1282.  Build from the trunk or grab a
nightly build in a couple hours, and let me know if my fix works for
you.

It is pretty difficult to avoid a dead lock once a SSLEngine is used
in a multi-threaded environment, so I hope you understand this sort of
issue. :)

— Trustin Lee, http://gleamynode.net/