RTP/RTSP Support

César Brea dobleb at gmail.com
Thu May 21 08:51:08 EDT 2009

To help with this topic... I'm working on a little RTSP implementation using
netty and the basic example i'm studying is HTTPdecoder because sintaxt is
the same.

So, for a RTSP implementation you can use this decoder and learn  the most
complicated thing in netty (decoders/encoders, at least for me ).

Hope it helps,

Regards,

César