HttpClient and Grizzly Comet Server

César Fernando Henriques cesar at alttab.com.ar
Sun May 31 20:16:35 EDT 2009

Hi,

I'm working with the HttpClient example connecting to a Grizzly Comet
Server that send data back to the client in a persistent connection
every a specified amount of time or when a specific event is
dispatched.

I'm testing with IExplorer and Firefox and the server works pretty
well. Now I'm trying connecting with the Netty HttpClient and I just
can receive the first message (Http Header) without content.

I'm using the HttpClient from the netty examples packages untouched
(just added SSL support).

Doing a telnet to port 80 I can start receiving data.

If you want to see what I need to replicate open these url in the browser:

https://proxy.alttab.com.ar/login/daemon

and in a separate window

https://proxy.alttab.com.ar/mobile/access

I'm very new to Netty, so probably  I'm missing something.

Thanks!

Cesar.-