async hessian rpc

Trustin Lee (이희승) trustin at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 22:26:00 EDT 2009

Hi Ron,

Sorry for the late response first of all.

Hessian codec will be a great addition to Netty, and I'd love to see
it happen.  Please let me know if you still have a plan to include
your work and maintain it in the official SVN repository.  Please sign
the contributor agreement first (http://www.jboss.org/contribute/) and
then create a new JIRA issue which attaches your work.  I will review
it and give you some feed back.

Cheers

— Trustin Lee, http://gleamynode.net/